25 Apr What MathMoms do
Posted at 14:04h in Mathmoms
What MathMoms do
- Up-skill stay at home moms or unemployed women in the community.
- Equip them as broadly as possible so that they can transmit mathematical and life skills to grade 2 and 3 learners
- Give the average foundation phase learner a solid basis in mathematics and study techniques.
- Improve the self esteem of participating women and learners.
- Improve parental involvement in schools.
- Build healthier, cohesive communities.
We create safe communities in which people can excel.